Κυριακή 19 Ιουνίου 2011

Ludicra - The Tenant


It’s always a pleasure as a man nearing forty to hear the occasional CD that makes you sit up a little straighter in your chair, cock your eyebrows a bit in a knowing manner, and just generally enjoy the CD. Those little moments seem fewer and farther between these days, especially from bands from the home sector. If it isn’t some mallcore inanity of a Shadows Fall/In Flames rip off, it’s some emo/gothic wannabes killing time and my ears with the most pedestrian sounds I’ve heard in two decades. So when a band emerges from San Francisco and manages to attract and keep my interest, as in the case of Ludicra, I’m only too happy to indulge myself accordingly.



Tracklist:
1. Stagnant Pond
2. A Larger Silence
3. In Stable
4. The Undercaste
5. Clean White Void
6. Truth Won't Set You Free
7. The Tenant 


Support The Artist : http://www.myspace.com/ludicra

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου